Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Simplicity Dress Pattern 2404

So in an effort to whittle down my ever expanding stash of fabric (I'm sure many of you can relate), I decided to try to make a dress using the Simplicity Dress Pattern 2404.


I had some purple, cotton jersey knit material that has been sitting in my stash for quite a while and I figured it was about time to do something with it. So here is what I came up with.



I used a cream colored zipper on the back to add some interest and also because it was one of the few zippers of that length that I had in my zipper stash and I didn't want to have to go out and buy anything for this stash busting project. I really like the neckline on it. It's very 60s chic. The best part is that because it is jersey knit, it's really comfortable to wear. Now I just need an excuse to wear it somewhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment